Sunday, February 27, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox)

This is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


I got a few buckets of awesomefulness this week:


I've seen lots of good review on this one!







I was in need of a interesting paranormal.


You know Figment? The teen writing website I'm absolutely addicted to? Well, author of The Freak Observer came to Figment and was the judge of a forum game! It was an epic battle of creativity, and in the end I won second. Here are the bookishawesome goodies I won:






The troika of old witches hunched down to preform their myomany for the newly made
 Vybran, as they have been doing for thousands of years, and will be doing till the end of
days.
(Now that's a winner.)   ; D

3 comments:

  1. hi! new follower here :)
    yep, that's definitely a few buckets of awesomeness. i wasn't a really big fan of the duff, but im looking forward to haven. happy reading!
    here's what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven sounds like it will be good.

    I have also awarded your blog The Lovely Blog award come pick it up here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win. I really need to read The Duff. It sounds great though. Heard awesome stuff as well.

    -Let's Get Beyond Tolerance

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!