Wednesday, January 2, 2013

ya 2 you because I love you... TEAM DURHAM




I am happy. Y'know why? THIS.

Why has no one else done this before? It's BRILLIANCE! For those whom haven't heard of the most amazing contest yet, where ever gets the most entrees gets authors. The authors whose books are pictured above will get to have the authors come TO THEIR TOWN. (If you can't tell, I'm fangirling just a tad.)

I'm going to try and get my school library to carry a few flyers, and my NC peeps should totes try that out, too! Sadly, I live in a smaller city where not many teens I know like to read. My town could win, I guess, if only one person from each other city voted. Ha. My fate rests completely with the big city Durham/Raleigh kids. DON'T LET ME DOWN.

BUT. BUT. There is a second contest, too. Almost as exciting as the first. Almost.

Spread the word, and there is a chance to... WIN EVERY BOOK ABOVE SIGNED.

So, especially any *EHEM* lovely NC bloggers *EHHEMM*, ENTER!

Wow. That was the most caps lock I've used in a while. Who am I to break a streak?

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!