Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

WOW is hosted at Breaking the Spine.






http://www.gaiaphage.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38 is an inteview with the author.



I may have used this book before, but... I DON'T CARE! I am in love with these series. LOVE.
So, I've heard some one's having a baby. And the waters running out. And (more obviously) THIS BOOK HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH A PLAGUE!
I'm drooling over the cover right now, in case you want to know....
TWO MORE WEEKS.
APRIL 5.
FOREVER.

4 comments:

  1. I've read the first two in the series and loved it. A few people compare it with Stephen King's Under The Dome but they are told so differently. I need time so I can catch up and be ready for this one.

    My WoW can be found here:
    http://lulilut.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to make it my mission to read these books. Thanks for posting. I am now following you! feel free to come check out my waiting on wed as well.
    -Veronica
    www.readbookshavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I need to start reading this series soon! Happy Reading! Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (This is really random but I like the font you've used for your header on your blog. Or is that your own calligraphy?)

    Anyways, I really need to read this series... I've read such wonderful things about it. And it sounds like you need to distract yourself from thinking about this book - it'll only make the wait longer :(. Though I suppose that after such a wait, the release day will only be sweeter...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!