Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Contest

Liquid Sunshine @ HorseFeathers

Favorite season, and why?




Would it be a cop-out to say I love all of them for different reasons? Winter, for the snow. Fall, for the breezy weather (and my b-day!). I don't like spring that much. Summer, for my swim team.





How would you describe your personal style?



I don't think I have a style. I go though any random store and what ever sticks out to me, I get.









What's one weird thing you can do? (The stranger the better!)



I am super flexible. I don't think it's weird, but a my friends act like the are going to throw up when I do all my splits, scorpion, etc.





Rain or shine?



I love rain. Most of the time. I don't like it in school because (annoyingly) all the girls moan about their hair messing up.





Confession time... what's a flaw of yours?



Shyness. I first realized this was a problem when in the middle of the year when this random person in my class started a conversation with me, he was genuinely surprised that I talked : P

I think it's totally fine to have a few close friends. So what?



Favorite music?



I don't listen to music. I guess anything on the radio at the time.





Have you ever made a decision you instantly regretted? What was it?



Yes. I was at the World of Coca-Cola and I tried every flavor in the taste testing room. It makes me nauseous thinking about it.









Who do you admire/look up to?



Michael Grant. Best. Author. Ever. (Plague came out today!!!)





You've just won an unlimited lifetime supply of... what?



Money. The rest will come soon ; )





If you were an animal, what would you be?



An owl. Partly because my elementary school obsession with Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Also a night-time silent hunter sounds sort of sexy.









If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do with your time?



Eat. All food will end up in my mouth.









You're now a gazillionaire... where do you go to spend your money?



This question makes me hyperventilate. I'll pass.









Classical music: love it or hate it?



As mentioned above, I don't listen to music in general.





Phobias?



BUGS! When I hear those little wings...





Hop on a plane and go live somewhere for a year... where is it, and why?



Los Angeles. I would like to see what school there is like.




Are you an extrovert or an introvert?



Introvert. DAMN MY SHYNESS.













Would you/do you perform on stage?


I do. Once a few months ago. After going on stage covered with a mustache and unibrow (don't ask), I think I'm ready for anything!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Somebody else who likes Michael Grant!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!