Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

Hosted by Parajunkee.


This weeks question:

Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?


This question frightens me. I would bring:

The Gone series (4)

Anna and the French Kiss (1)

Nightshade (1)

The Hunger Games (3)

Five Flavors of Dumb (1)

Book Blogger Hop

Hosted by Crazy For Books.

Question of the week:
"Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"



Summary from Amazon:
Everyone has weird thoughts sometimes. But for seventeen-year-old Dani Solomon, strange thoughts have taken over her life. She loves Alex, the little boy she babysits, more than anything. But one day, she has a vision of murdering him that's so gruesome, she can't get it out of her mind. In fact, Dani's convinced that she really will kill Alex. She confesses the thoughts to keep him safe, setting off a media frenzy that makes "Dani Death" the target of an extremist vigilante group.


Through the help of a brave therapist, Dani begins to heal her broken mind. But will it be too late? The people of her community want justice . . . and Dani's learning that some thoughts are better left unsaid.

Haha, unique summary...


Leave the link to your hop/follow so I can follow back!

6 comments:

  1. Hello and a Happy Friday!

    I am a new follower, have a wonderful weekend.

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 100th follower! You make me very very very happy. I have given your blog my stamp of coolness. It shall now be cool forever! And you too of course because what would this blog be without you?

    You have to share your books with me in the bomb shelter, okay? Because since you're my 100th follower, I feel this weird connection to you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Babysitter Murders sounds amazing! I think I'll be adding it to my TBR pile.
    xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. All goof picks! i`ve been wanting to read Five Flavor`s of dumb. It must be good it you would put it in you 10 (:

    New follower

    Here`s my FF: http://www.theyafairy.net/2011/04/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back. Great choices for your bomb shelter! I haven't read Anna and the French Kiss yet but I need to really soon!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by from the Blog Hop.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's question.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!