Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm a new Figment reviewer!

Remember Figment? The teen writing website I frequently mention? Because it is so awesome? Should I stop talking in question marks? Because it is so annoying?

I think I should.

Figment Reviewer, it is what it sounds like. I will review books on figment. Here is the links to the reviews. There are many fabulous reviews, so check it out if you have time : D
It seems that I am very put together about this. I am not.

I am freaking out from happiness!\It's like I just saw a flying pig, and now all my dreams are coming true...
I didn't think I would be picked. IT'S A GOOD THING I'M ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG (this time). After I got the e-mail I sat there and stroked the computer screen... it is now covered in little greasy finger marks.

So, click this link to go to Figment Reviews.   
EEEEPPPP!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That's very exciting. I used to write for Teen Scene Magazine...and I know how excited I was to be able to help out.

    -Let's Get Beyond Tolerance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'll have to go check out the Figment.

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!