Saturday, June 18, 2011

IMM vlog (2)

Yo. Dis is my second vlog. Don't be a hater.


IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.

Bought

Possession by Elana Johnson

Library
Going Bovine by Libba Bray

Stolen by Lucy Christopher

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen

Virals by Kathy Reichs

Devilish by Maureen Johnson

Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen


*Blushes* *Fiddles thumbs* So I was on Figment a few days ago (and the day before... and the day before), when I found out there was a writing contest.

I tried to write a good fable. But then I got into one of those funks where I say that the world sucks and I'm a horrible writer. Yeah... happens every few weeks. No prob.

But today I climbed out of that hole. No way was I a crappy writer! I'm downright spiffy! I'm the spiff-master! One problem: The contest is ending tomorrow. So after I hyperventilated, I posted the fable I did on Figment. I did a basic run-through of grammar and general okay-ness, but I want it to be better. (I'm invested in it now : P)

Would any closet bloggy figmenters mind looking at it? I dubbed it The Man Who Dared Smile, which right off the bat says it's for Kool-Kidz. So, read only if you're Kool enough for it. (If you don't have a Figment account you can still comment under this post with suggestions you might have.)

Thanks =)
Also:
Leave your IMM link in a comment and I'll be sure to come and check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Great set! I really want to read Going Bovine and Flipped.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possession was amazing!!!!

    and dont worry virals isnt that creepy, I really enjoyed it actually.

    here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going Bovine sounds reslly interesting.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books sound awesome! I really enjoyed The Luxe! I hope you like reading them! Check out My IMM if you get the chance! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to hear what you think of Going Bovine. It wasn't one of my favorites, but I know a lot of people who LOVE that book...

    Happy Reading! I loved The Luxe!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!