Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.

I've had  a VERY,  VERY good week:

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris (I'm reviewing this one for Figment)

Hourglass by by Myra McEntire

Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma (I've already reviewed this one, you can read my five star review here)

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stievater

Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber

The Earth, my Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Caroyn Mackler

Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie by David Lubar



Yay! Leave the link to your IMM so I can check it out.

4 comments:

  1. You've got a great selection of books this week!

    I hope you enjoy them :)


    I'm also a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shiz! You really did have a good week! Hourglass, Imaginary Girls AND Bad Taste in Boys? Awesome! Hope you enjoy them all ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! So lucky to get Scorpio Races. I hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous that you bought Hourglass! I've heard such great things about it! I hope you really like it :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!