Friday, February 4, 2011

Blog Hop/ Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop

This awesome meme is hosted by Crazy For Books.

This week's question is...:
"What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"


I'm reading the False Princess by Eilis O'neal. I've saw lots of great reviews for it, so I'm checking it out! It is pretty good so far : )
 


 
This (also) awesome meme is hosted by Parajunkie.

The question for this is...:

What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)

Anna and the French Kiss. I've started to run out of girl friends to recommend it to, so I've began "pushing" it onto my guy friends : P They aren't that happy about it.

5 comments:

  1. I've been so excited to read Anna and the French Kiss. I've heard such good things about it and I think it sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several books from the library including Anna and the French Kiss but I have been putting off reading it because I don't love contemps, I prefer paranormal or dystopia. I hear such great things about this book, I need to just dive in and read it!
    NC
    http://trulybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for stopping by on today's hop! I'm your newest follower. I love your banner, it's wicked! Enjoy your weekend!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna and the French Kiss is the book I'm pushing, too! Omg... can't say enough about it. Truly, truly amazing.

    http://nerdgirlreadsandwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Bethany! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!