Saturday, February 19, 2011

Release date of the second I am Number Four







It's called The Power of Six. Hmmm.... foreshadowing?  : P





Here is the Goodreads page.


Summary:

They caught Number One in Malaysia.

Number Two in England.


And Number Three in Kenya.


They tried to catch Number Four in Ohio and failed.


I am Number Seven. One of six still alive.


And I'm ready to fight.
 
 
 
Sweet!
 
This was on the official fan website:
 
“I can feel it in my bones that he is one of us. And I know somehow, that I must find him.”

Sweet-er!

I read this book months ago. I liked it, but then I put it on my shelf and forgot about it.
Today I saw the movie, which was pretty good by the way, and it inspired me to go sequel-hunting.
Tada!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED the movie and really enjoyed the book. I'm looking forward to the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH! I liked the book and LOVED the movie so I definitely can't wait to read this one. The cover is awesome and the summary is GREAT. Can't wait till it comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the book, but it's in my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched the movie and it was excellent. I hope there will be sequels to the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!