Thursday, February 10, 2011

Favorite book quotes

Here are some book quotes that have stuck with me through out the ending.


"The early summer sky was the color of cat vomit."
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
It's so unexpected! I had to take another look when I first read it.


"The deadliest of all deadly things: It kills you both when you have it and when you don't"
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
(It's talking about love) That is just so poetic...



"The only French word I know is oui, which means "yes," and only recently did I learn it's spelled o-u-i and not w-e-e."
-Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I wish I could quote this whole book, but since I can't, I'll settle for this.  


       "Oh my God. Did she look malnourished?

Her hair was kind of frizzy..."
-She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Ha! Nuff said.


So these are some of the awesome quotes that I remember long after finishing the book :)
What are some that stuck to you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to ORAB. I love to hear from you!